Three Kingdoms




Three Kingdoms offers 4 base
classes to start off with. Warrior, Sage, Archer and Craftsman. These classes upgrade at level 20 and then allow you to diverge into 2 more specialized areas at levels 40, 60 and 80. Interestingly enough, all are capable of pvp though craftsman is easily the deadliest of the lot. More on that later.

I played the warrior (tank) and the sage (caster) classes during my time with the Three Kingdoms. The warrior makes for a fine beginner character to get the hang of the game and its system of play. Once I learned what not to do, I found that the sage offered a style that was more fitting to my kind of game play. Both could solo for many of the quests and I had more success in PVP with the sage than I did with the warrior.



Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and is no longer available for play.






0 comments:

Post a Comment



ocads_468x60
Preview on Feedage: games-nuntal-mmorpg Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki