Joana's 1-70 Horde Leveling Guide

This guy made a guide of World of War Craft for people who are tired of grinding levels. His technics will show you how to get form 1 to 70 Level.

here what he said :

" I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named Joana. I have been first to 60 now on 6 different servers, one of my goals with World of Warcraft is to get to 60 (or 70 now) on new servers with the least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I went to 60 in WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better /played time. So far my best time is 4 days 20 hours /played time to 60, this was done on the Jubei'Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and implemented into my guide! "

His web site : Joana's 1-70 Horde Leveling Guide esplain all the infomation.
Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment



ocads_468x60
Preview on Feedage: games-nuntal-mmorpg Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki