Regnum Online, a Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing Game that has a native Linux client offered by its developers (NGD Studios), has received a major overhaul. Regnum Online is one of the very few MMORPGs that has a native Linux client, but now its own game engine got a whole lot more powerful. The game engine has been reworked greatly and is now known as NG3D2.0, but later this year they already plan to introduce another major update on top of that.
Regnum Online is a FREE TO PLAY (F2P) MMORPG inviting you to play with no level or time restrictions. All that is required is that you fight for your realm.
- Regnum offers 3 realms to choose from.
- 9 fully customizable player characters.
- An ever expanding number of quests.
- The ability to capture forts and castles.
- Expansive lands to explore.
- Glorious graphical environments in DirectX and OpenGL.
- Support for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Premium content is available for enhanced game play.
Posted by Nuntal at 6:47 PM
* username: nuntal * bar background color: #1D4C78 * search url: http://nuntal.blogspot.com/search?q= * search label: Search nuntal.blogspot.com * max services: 25 * default services: facebook, buzz, technorati, delicious, digg, stumbleupon, twitter, reddit, aim, google, myspace, live, blogger, email, favorites, print * disable personalization